Sunday, January 8, 2017

Catching Up: The Foreinger, the Provo Temple, and Curtains

January and February 2016

This was a busy time for me as I decided to return to the stage! Angela had never seen me in a production so I had to fix that!  I was in Midvale Arts production of the Foreigner. I played the foreigner Charlie and had a fantastic time. I worked some great people and was able to play a role I have always wanted to play.  Fun Fact! This was my third outing in The Foreigner! I have previously played Ellard and David in different productions.

Angela and I went the Provo Temple open house. It is a beautiful temple and we loved the different tributes in the architecture, furniture, and other things to the pioneer past of the old tabernacle. Angela particularly enjoyed it as she had often attended the Provo tabernacle for various functions and it brought back found memories. (The Provo Tabernacle burned down, and they saved the exterior of the tabernacle  and turned it into a temple.)

So I can never turn away from a call to the stage. I was asked to come be a part of the production of Curtains at Centerpoint Theatre, and I played Johnny. It was a fun experience because I was previously not acquainted with this musical. I also worked with the great Jim Christensen and some of my many friends at Centerpoint



Cast Photo of the Foreigner 



Just reviewing some lines backstage



Me singing away in Curtains


Spoiler Alert: I died!





No comments:

Post a Comment