Sunday, May 14, 2017

New Years 2017

January 2017

Usually for New Years celebrations we ended up either watching a movie or just going to bed. (Wow. We must be getting old. We sound like my parents.) However, we had quite the fun time around New Years. Angela's family all decided to gather in Dallas for a few days. We stayed in a townhome and it was really fun being able to catch up with everybody, playing games, and visiting Costco. (I love Costco and nearest one is 1.5 hours away. So I was excited to learn we were mere minutes away. To answer your questions you are already thinking, yes I did get a hot dog and churro.)  We also went to an aquarium.  Our son loved looking at everything. That is what babies do at that age. Stare. However, we could tell he was very interested in everything. We were sad when everybody had to leave, but we enjoyed our time. School started back up again. This semester I am taking Labor Law, Organizational Behavior, Compensation, and Finance and Technology. (Half the class is spent understanding financial statements, and the other half is spent using advanced formulas in Excel) I think this semester should be much easier as I am not looking for an internship, starting school, moving in, or my wife is not expecting.





No comments:

Post a Comment