Sunday, April 20, 2014

Disneyland!!!!

It's hard to describe our love for Disneyland.  The anticipation of our Disneyland trip has made me giddy for months.  Jenner and I were so excited we couldn't even sleep the night before.  I was bouncing up and down on the way to the airport.  We love Disneyland!!!!

We spent Monday through Thursday at the park, and we definitely got our money's worth.  We saw every parade and went to Fantasmic, the World of Color, and watched Tinkerbell's fireworks.  We rode pretty much every ride twice (and our favorite ones thrice!). 

Welcome to Disneyland!

Waiting for Fantasmic (the long wait...)

The sword and the stone...and Jenner.

We take shooting lasers very seriously.

We happened to catch Mickey just as he was coming towards city hall!  Hi Mickey!


Tiki pineapple juice - yum, yum! (If you like pineapple.  Which I do.  Jenner doesn't.)

Jenner overcoming Splash Mountain fears.

 Cars Land was pretty cool!

I guess Jenner likes checking me out...even on awesome roller coasters.

Here we are on the ferris wheel - which, by the way, was AWESOME!  The swinging cars were very scary but very fun.

California Screamin'


Radiator Springs (and my "geek is chic" shirt)

Waiting for Radiator Springs


This was a momentous occasion: Jenner rode the Tower of Terror!! (twice!)

Dumbo!!

Jenner said that this is his excited face (could have fooled me)

Jenner, Jenner, Jenner...

Iron Man, oh yeah

I got Minnie Mouse ears!  And rode on a boat. (I'm sailing!  I'm sailing!)

We went to the Blue Bayou, which was AWESOME and delicious.  It's in the Pirates ride, so the atmosphere was really fun.  And we each got a monte cristo sandwich, which was melt-in-your-mouth amazing.  Yummmmmmmmm




No comments:

Post a Comment