Saturday, May 10, 2014

Randomness

Jenner and I like going to the symphony.  We had season tickets, but alas, now they're all done.  The last show we went to was a Rogers & Hammerstein night, where there were very talented Broadway singers.  We loved it!  Here's a picture of us at the symphony:


Jenner and I also went to the Desert Star Theater.  The following is a video of the Ventriloquist Act - which Jenner got to be a part of. :)


In case you didn't know, Jenner is a DJ (and a very good one at that!).  Every once in awhile, Jenner gets to dress up in a tux, go to a bridal fair, and show off his moves:



And here's a random picture of Jenner...


I had a birthday last month, and Jenner made it very special!!  He surprised me with macarons, which were so, so tasty - the best macarons I've had in the States.  Yummm!


Isn't Jenner the best?

And I got a keyboard!  I love it!!  I play it all the time and it makes me so, so happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment