Sunday, June 21, 2015

Annual outing (Connect Pass #5)

Every year there is a tradition for my birthday, and that tradition is still going strong. We go to the zoo. It is a must. We can't miss it. We just can't.  I really love the zoo. This year we were able to go as soon as the zoo opened at 9. That is the time to go! There were not many people there, the animals seemed more lively,  I didn't have to wait in line to drink from the fountain in the lion's head and we didn't have to fight the kids for a good spot to see the animals.  Also, no zoo trip is complete without riding the train. It is really one of the best parts of the zoo. Since the crowds were sparse that morning we walked right on the train and we were even able to sit at the very front. Nailed it.



Just cuddling with the lions. 



The train!!!


Angela got a close view of the lions from the train. 





This is my "I'm happy I'm at the zoo and riding the train" face.


They also had a Jurassic Park theme going this year, and it was especially fun since we had just seen Jurassic World the night before. We really enjoyed the movie btw. 


I can do this too, but I might have gotten sprayed in the face with water. 






No comments:

Post a Comment