Sunday, June 21, 2015

Everybody Talks and Raising the Roof

A friend of mine gave us some tickets she couldn't use to the Neon Trees concert at UVU. We grabbed dinner on the way at Wendy's, I love me some frosty. We set up camp on the baseball field where the concert was being held, and sat back on our blanket ready to jam. We were a little unaware that there was not one, but several opening bands.  We enjoyed the Fictionist, and Big Data which were right before Neon Trees. The other bands...well, they just made it a long wait to see Neon Trees.  Finally, the band came on and put on a great rockin' show. Unfortunately, we were a little worn out by the time Neon Trees came on having sat in the sun for a couple hours (that makes me sound old), but we had a really great time and really enjoyed when Neon Trees preformed.








Angela and I have been wanting to go on a fancy date night for a while, but it never has been able to come together. I have recently been offered a new position, and I got a great deal for it being my birthday month, so we decided that we would go to the Roof. It was amazing! There were so many tasty things there, and by the time we were done we felt like we needed to be rolled out of the restaurant! 


So on the car ride home we decided to jam out to some 90's tunes. Ok, it was more like I jammed out to the tunes, and Angela took pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment