Sunday, March 15, 2015

Night at the Opera

Last year we ventured out and I went to my first opera. I must say that I was rather skeptical at first, but once the curtain closed I found that I actually enjoyed the experience. So, we decided that this year we should go to another opera. We got some good seats for a great price due to a program that the Utah Opera/Symphony has that give deals to younger audience to try to entice them to enjoy the arts.  We saw Bizet's The Pearl Fishers. It was a great production, and we enjoyed the show. I don't think it was good as what we saw last year, but again it was still fun. We also love going out to the opera because it gives us a chance to dress very schmancy! We are looking forward to next year to see what opera we will be seeing next!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment